Friday, July 25, 2008

Tallinna, Estonia


"Welcome to Tallinna", said Mr. Seagull


Babu is in action again :D Is time to be away from home and go for travel. Babu is always invited to join me whenever I go...lol... Well, he is really useful because I can use it to cover my ears for noise filtering when I sleep and cover my eyes when the sun rise :P This time, we are off to Estonia (is a country in Northern Europe in the Baltic region.) It tooks only 3 hrs to go by ship cruise from Helsinki. And so we depart and spent a night in ship and the next morning we have a few hours to walk around at Tallinna (the capital of Estonia) before we depart home to Helsinki. It was a smooth ride in Baltic Princess ship. I was dizzy a bit because the ship was shaking a bit but had a good night sleep till 530am! It was so so so hot in the room... like in a sauna. And the sun was direct hit thru the window into the room. Double worst! Can't stand no more at 7am and off we went to breakfast buffet... so full :P and here we come Tallinna.


Next have to ride on this Celebrity X cruise ship!... Each room has its own balcony to sunbath and a open air swimming pool on the upper dock!...cool






Very good atmosphere of Medival feel. Even the waiter was dress up in oldies uniform.


Old and new...all in ONE...McDonald welcome u :P


Song Festival Ground where everyone gather here every 5 years to sing together. The next will be held in year 2009. Maybe I should visit again by than... just to feel the "people mountain people sea" :D

No comments: