

Stars of flower
Have you ever imagine swimming at this cold lake after a hot sauna? It was simply refreshing and awsome experience especially if you are lucky enough to catch a beautiful sky just like the sky below ;) I am lucky that night... hehe

Wild strawberries along the walking track in forest... eat as you walk :P
This small strawberry is super sweet for its size... yummy!

Rashberry doesnt fail to grab my attention too...
Perfect combination for my tummy...

Natural church...
aliluya...

So, this is my last summer holiday as I will be working next week :P No more happy go lucky day... adventure for Angeline...sobb sobb...but hey, I will still be bumping around and take pictures and upload it to blog. Maybe not so often but still... something to share from Finland...muaks
Sunday, August 24, 2008
the LAST SUMMER
Posted by
shiro
at
Sunday, August 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I love strawberries!!!! Those look yummy!
Post a Comment