Moi Moi (Hello) Finland...Today was my second day in this country of thousands lake. Weather was really good on the flight day… got a bit dizzy at first and feel like puking but thank god i didnt embarass myself ...keke... summer here was like in Cameron Highland…sunny with refreshing cold winds blowing… it feels just so right. Enjoying every little single moment here.
Bangkok (left) and Helsinki (right)
People were nice and friendly. Im currently staying with my host family at Nummela in a warm house that has a sauna in it…waow…my favourite SAUNA!!! It was inside together with the washroom that has a bath tube…COOL man. Feels like in a hotel. I got my own room equipped with own toilet, bathroom, TV, PowerBook G4…d room was simple and nice with IKEA furniture and my favourite color RED bed sheets. Too bad as they just move in 2 weeks ago back from the States, there is no internet connection yet. My journey is just about to begin.
People were nice and friendly. Im currently staying with my host family at Nummela in a warm house that has a sauna in it…waow…my favourite SAUNA!!! It was inside together with the washroom that has a bath tube…COOL man. Feels like in a hotel. I got my own room equipped with own toilet, bathroom, TV, PowerBook G4…d room was simple and nice with IKEA furniture and my favourite color RED bed sheets. Too bad as they just move in 2 weeks ago back from the States, there is no internet connection yet. My journey is just about to begin.
I hv been helping them cleaning up a playhouse for the kids. So "HANG FUK" they hv playhouse. I remember last time we only have a play tree back in primary school that was shared by everyone. House keeping was like a family activity here. Everyone take parts and having fun. So diff from home. I never remember me helping out at house cleaning time. Call me lazy but yeah…v never gotong royong at home :P
Oh yeah… they have this chocolate called MAYA which is a tribe traditional chocolates tasted really good and guess wat…they are made of coco and CHILIE!!! Yess…my fav chili paddy… hooho…basically I eat one bar almost everyday since I get here. It tasted a bit warm when u consume it, not spicy thought… haih wasted.
Btw, I just got my luggage yesterday night thanks to the Thai airways TG*** which delayed for 2 hrs... it was a rush transit at Bangkok to Helsinki… I was actually escort by a mini car once I get off plane directly to catch up the plane Finnair AY**. It was so rush and a bit funny to run around at the airport catching for flight. What an experience. Did I even tell u that the air steward was so cute… Both of the guys was so so cute… look like ABC…ok I dint lost control and ask for their numbers but I was staring at them…u noe for a while…probably a minute…keke… it was a pleasant flight with nice weather, clouds which look like cotton sweet.











No comments:
Post a Comment