Saturday, August 18, 2007

4rd day- 14aug2007



This is the favourite of all... the bread that has this rice in the middle £0.35 per piece...is a traditional Finnish bread - Karjalan Piirakka



Oh yeah…it feels so good to get online again at the library... house connection still not working…damnit…feel handicap. Today I went to KIOSK to get my prepaid card… is KOLUMBUS cost €14.90 and inside have talk time of €10. One thing good about prepaid card in Finland is that their expired date is a year or most recent top up, diff from home where we have duration limit for the amount u top up. So I guess €10 can last me for long but keke….i called home and yeah it was damn expensive €3 for like a minute…omg, than I call my mum and ask her call me back…keke…cause in the States calling card are cheap for international call… sms-ing was cheap…€0.07 per-sms. It feels good to hear my message ringtone :P it have been sometime it keep silent since I get here. It was nice to talk to everyone back home again and start sms-ing. At least I got a chance to speak Cantonese again…hehe. I know mum is worried about me cause before I go off to Finland she have been calling me like everyday for a week and the day I depart she give morning call…haha… no worries…im fine… I can take care of myself…im in control of my life, so trust me mum…(if u are reading this, I just want to say thank you for all the things that u have done for me and I promise I will be good. I LOVE YOU…muakzzz ☺) and dad too…he actually kiss me on my cheek when I go off to check in at the airport… he never did that before and yeaHhh…it was a surprise…a touching surprise… I LOVE U too… although I know u wonned be reading this :P Well, of cause parents was always worried…children is always a baby in their heart no matter how big they are… 1st time away from home for so long and far…I understand… surprisingly I didn’t cry because big girls don’t cry ;P I guess because I know I am gone for good and there is nothing worth tears to be drop (I dunno wat talking me :P)

Than I went to the library and get a card that allows me to borrow book. Finally, I borrowed THE DA VINCI CODE. I have always wanted to read it but just to lazy but I guess now I have more time for it till I get a car and class starts.

Evening I play with Helmi at the playhouse… it was fun…I have always love masak-masak since I was a kid… it defiantly bring back memories…we are pretty good friend now ☺ Oh yeah…I went to try the sauna at the bathroom… wow..it was so good…after sauna into the bathtube… cool man… I just love my life ☺ life is great

This coming Friday I will be going down city HELSINKI… this got to be fun… I will just follow Jaakko car and he will drop me at the city while he is on way to work. I will walk around…snapping more pictures and buying more stuff…haha…if it is unique and cheap la…€ is damn expensive…I remember before I came to Finland I go to money exchange booth and I give the AH NEH a pile of money and he just return me 3 piece of €200 for 2 and €100… wt tut… 4.81 is the exchange rate…kill me… Friday im off…keke… to the city…adventure got to be fun ☺ hope I don’t get lost but I guess I will be fine…I got my map and phone…it got to be handy ☺

No comments: