




I come across a group of students I think is high school that patrols along the street to ESPLANADE PARK. There are hot chicks ☺ & a bunch of weirdo.
Basically they can be categorized in several categories- punk, superman/superwomen, futuristic, rebellions, religious, army, casual and etc…each have its own so called leaders who will shout and give commands and others will just follow… they were dancing and by the end of the sections the pupils will worships to each others among the groups (which was divided according to the categories)… this was funny… the public ppl was so busy laughing and taking pictures and so do I ☺ have no idea what is this all about but who cares… I got them in pic…that’s all matters ;P


Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Helsinki Part 4 - weirdos? for a reason?
Posted by
shiro
at
Tuesday, August 21, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment