Monday, May 12, 2008

Skiing Trip in Last Winter



Well, that was not me doing snowboard stun :P I was skiing with the family for 5 days. Yes... continuos of 5 days; and it was really enjoyable and fun. Thanks to my host parents I had my ski lesson for 2 hours and off i go being able to ski. This is my second time skiing :D It definitly feels good to be able to land safely down slope after a steep one... although i did stop several times on a more challenging slope. The snow was starting to melt as Mr. Sunny was so bright; so is not too painful to fall but COLDDDD....when the snow goes into ur shirt!!! several times :P Practice makes perfect as I manage to hold myself and dint fall for the last 2 days ski. Good Good :D from dummies to beginner...guess i dont need to loan a book called "Skiing for Dummies" :D









No comments: