Friday, May 30, 2008

Double V's wedding



Last weekend I had my 1st attend to a finnish wedding :) A bit different from typical christian wedding. Was a shorter church ceremony about 20 minutes of priest speech, exchange ring, singing holy songs. A very holy ceremony. Although i dont understand what they say because it was in Finnish, it doesnt stop me from enjoying being the dvcam girl of the day. I was accompany by Matias at the top deck of the church to film he whole ceremony. Well I wish could hv more angle and not only the backside of the couple :P but i cant go up stage and get a front shot because is a holy ground and filming there would be a distraction for the ceremony.



"Double V" was lovely couple finally got married :D I give them a nickname because both name starts with V; hence "Double V" or "V square" :D

catch catch :P

yummy...typical finnish buffet wedding style. Frankly, I dont know how to difference. All the buffet seems almost same to me :D sure i will see fish, potato, bread, salad prepared in the same way. Be it wedding buffet, father's day buffet, mother's day buffet... erm. I miss Malaysia food!!! Finnish food are yummy too but just i think Malaysia food has more variety. After all we are multiracial; what food also got (macam-macam pun ada)

some games during the reception





It was a whole day event from 2pm till midnight... changing locations from church to reception to after party bar :P It was something different and interesting in its own way. Would say is more simpler wedding than our chinese and christian. No need to serve tea to elderly, no need give angpao, no need give gold, no need 2 look - day dress and night dress. Maybe this is what i call the EURO way :D

No comments: