| You Have A Type A- Personality |
You are one of the most balanced people around Motivated and focused, you are good at getting what you want You rule at success, but success doesn't rule you. When it's playtime, you really know how to kick back Whether it's hanging out with friends or doing something you love! You live life to the fullest - encorporating the best of both worlds |
Most of the people say I have a cheerful smile. A happy go lucky girl. Hyper active. Like to talk a lot. "I cant keep my mouth close coz I scared got ulat r"...keke this is what I tell them when they ask me to keep silent for a second. But recently they say i look cold... lack of smile. Probably they are right. I just cant find a reason to smile... takkan when u busy working tight with deadline suddenly u smile when u staring at the monitor right...siao mer? I think i need a blue sky holiday.
Actually they dont know me. Im a person who dont like to show the sad side of myself to others. Im a person who tends to hold on emotions and dont know how to express my feelings. Im a person who live life day by day. I dont like to plan ahead unless is necessary la. I dont hv a 5 yrs plans :P
After stop goin to yoga coz expired d, I feel my bone is in pain crying for message T.T I feel im getting old >< i need to feel the sweet rushing down my body again... tmr morning go jogging...if i can wake up la...haha

2 comments:
Time for badminton session then. Sweat is good. Help clears the mind for a while.
keke...my racket just borrow to my friend >< use hand play mer? Ok la...this weekend v go sweet sweet :)
Post a Comment