Thursday, June 21, 2007

Career Test

Your Career Personality: Brainy, Logical, and Efficient

Your Ideal Careers:

Archeologist
Astronomer
Book editor
Business manager
Civil engineer
Designer
Economist
Inventor
Judge
Scientist
It have been a while since i update my blog... what to do... d c2pid TMNUT always spoil... cant online at home and busy with work load... after weeks i finally can get my connection back... Dunno what to blog about i read some of my collegue blog and found this at Gina blog so i decided to test it on myself... lucky i still fall under designer group :) well i hv always love designing and think designers are cool...hehe

I love my job. What i do r? Interactive magazine company www.ixtive.com (corporate website) and www.gixworld.com (i-mag website) 1 thing i like is boss are not like boss and worker are not like worker...so to speak everyone is like big family ^^

Anyway, I am leaving my job to find another sky belongs to me. 
Thanks to my 10 years best friend Yvonne I got to know my host family from Finland and yes Im going to spend a year with them cost free thru a culture excahnge program called "Au Pair". Can find out more about it at http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Au_pair

Im just to lazy to explain again what is this Au Pair all about as everyone is start questioning me. Very fan one u know. I think i should take a tape recording and record it and keep on reply when ppl ask me...keke... Why am I giving up everything here and go to a forgein country alone? Why do I want to leave my family? My friends? My job? My dear? (Yes, I admit i have always put love at the last priority... that's y im single now T.T im a bird without leg ^^) I always tell the same answer " I want to go out of my comfort zone and see the world. I dont want my life to be so plain like white paper, I want to add color and spice to it. This is the age where I can go out and meet new people (mayb leng zai ^^) and learn from them, get motivated. As a designer, I really need to get inspired by people and surrounding... i believe great ideas are generate in such a way". Why Finland? Go US la...ur mum is there. "Finland is just a stepping stone. Because I am lucky enough to have a host family there and spending 0 cost. Another important thing is this nokia country is well recongnized for its high tech and designs. It is so into my field. best thing is the father of my host family is a Creative Director who owns a company in both Finland and US... ^^ this is really an oppurtunity that I should not miss or I will regret for the rest of my life. " Im mature enough to think what is the best for myself. And I will take the responsibilities for my act. I will be brave enough to handle all coming obstacles." No matter what you do dont regret. Follow your heart as it will never cheat on u.

My next stop after Finland would be US as my mummy is there. I miss mummy... for the past 10 years we only spent like a month together? Haih...sad case...if it was not for my convocation the one month also tak ada. I miss the time when we sleep togther. chating along the night. you telling me how u meet dad and how u guys fall in love. how notti am i. how much u love me. i just miss all d days...

Than I think i will go Africa with my best buddy... we have mada a promise ^^ I will not forget...i got good memory...I think when im tired than i will fly back to Malaysia with my freedom wings...keke...just hv to make sure i din put on too much weight :P If not my wing cant support me ^^



this is my studio...keke...nice ler...purple rain... this is d room where i spend my time dreaming, freelancing, kao zai-ing ^^ 

2 comments:

Cmate said...

Go Go Go!

Go grab the sky! I'll grab mine! If I published my first novel by the end of this year, I'll send one to you. Must read ooh, even if it is Malay. :)

shiro said...

Gina im sure u can find a sky belongs to u too :) I get A1 for my Malay so no worry...hehe...i alwaz think my Malay is better :P Cant wait to read...must send oOo