
I really like this song by David Tao ^^
Not really just passing by,
Not really don't miss you anymore,
It's all not real, just me lying to myself.
I actually still love you, loving you.
I thought I have thought it through,
Somehow out of my control, subconsciously, I went on the old trail.
Let me see the happiness I had once more.
Love is a quicksand. I won't struggle to get out.
Let it be, I am not afraid.
Love is a quicksand. I don't want to let go,
the worries about you in my heart, OH BABY~ let me be this way.
Love is a quicksand. I won't say a word.
I'll wait for darkness, when my tears may fall.
Love is a quicksand. Even though I know I should avoid it.
I still couldn't help myself to get out, OH BABY~ I am the silly one.
I kept trying and trying, and wronged and wronged again.
I took a step, another step, another step, another step, another step into the quick sand.
Let me be this way.
Friday, April 3, 2009
[Quicksand]
Posted by
shiro
at
Friday, April 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment