
My new art gallery collection - well, yeah is Love themed again :P Have to admit almost all my oil painting are based on the shape LOVE. Perhaps that is the easiest shape I know how to play around with. My lastest collection was inspired by the tiles design I brought from Portugal these summer :) Now the S-H-I-R-O tiles are sticked to the kitchen door - my territory :P
My latest tiles oil painting are now sticked to the wall just above the sofa. Now the walls are still pretty empty but soon it will be fully decorated with paintings :) Perhapes this is my New Year resolution? :P




Sunday, December 14, 2008
[love is like heaven and hell]
Posted by
shiro
at
Sunday, December 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I'm loving this masterpiece of yours... really good.
By the way, how's work and life? I miss talking with you via MSN. Where have you gone? Too busy to chat with an old friend from home?
:(
Post a Comment