
A good way of spending the Saturday night, steamboat-ing. Another bring in culture to Finland... hehe... this has to thanks to the new brought rice cooker. Else the idea of steamboat never come across.
Looks like a food altar :P
" weird stuff ", said Blue and Mama Blue. "but, it's good", added them... hehe
This octopus really are looking pretty artistic in photos ... a bit scary to eat them ...who knows they might crawl in your tummy... ehehe... just kidding
Another well spended Saturday :D I am happy and my tummy are happy too
Saturday, November 29, 2008
[steamboat the Asian way]
Posted by
shiro
at
Saturday, November 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Gosh, it looks like you are indulging in paradise... Are seafood really cheap there? Can I have one dose of this when I visit you in the future?
Post a Comment