Monday, June 30, 2008

Discovering Ocean @ Portugal (Part II - Oceanário de Lisboa)




I have been to KLCC Aquarium, Malaysia but being at the Europe's biggest oceanarium in Lisboa was definetly unforgetable. Nice design of buildings with the Portugal well known tile design decorating all over the walls. Cool! I want my bathroom to be decorated with those tiles :)


And for sure the most unforgetable one is the ocean "Sunfish" which is the heaviest known bony fish in the world. It was weird looking fish ( I feel it looks like mushroom skinned) and as you can see from the picture below, you have to agree with me :P



Some pictures of the most interesting sea creature






Seahorse that looks like the plants undersea to confuse their predator. Smart!



Another smart one!









These fishes is funny as they loves human so much. As you can see from above they tend to crowded around me. Please dont eat me :P


It was a crowded day as a lot of school trip was organized to educate the kids :)


These is only part of what I saw. Too many more :P Go and discover yourself ;)

1 comment:

mv said...

I think the fish were just bored in their small bowls and they acted on anything which broke their day routine :P