
The dark cold month of winter had finally almost comes to an end. Remembering the 1st time I saw snow in Helsinki when i was in my finnish class, i was all excited and open the window of the classroom widely during the break time and put out my hand to feel the snow... sounded like a kid but that excitment i guess is something everyone needs... the feeling of being so real and alive...the reason for existence... the feeling that slowly disapear in the shadow of adulthood.




It was mentioned that this was the warmest winter in Finland for the past 19 years... guess the global warming is in charge now... well is good for me in a way, as im really anti-cold... *shivers* guess this was my lucky year :D Frozen lakes good for skating...






i guess i will miss the ice hole fishing thingy... although i totally dislike fishing :D
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
bye winter, hello spring
Posted by
shiro
at
Tuesday, March 18, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
I am so ready for winter to be over.
I gotta say that this is one of the very best blogs I've ever visited yet!
Congrats! Take it like a blossom blessing as I'm bloging around!
PALAVROSSAVRVS REX
thanks all for visiting :D
Post a Comment