Friday, January 18, 2008

Skate the ice



It has been a while since i play on ice :D Ok, i hv to admit im really bad in ice skating and hv been visiting only a couples of time to Sunway Pyramid (the only shopping mall that has ice ring) when I was still in Malaysia. Well I do enjoy the falling on butt process :D it definitly need skills and potential butt...haha...meat meat butty ;)

It was my second time to ice skate at Helsinki with Melaine and we have lots of fun. I guess I have began to able skate in comfort and slowly im incresing my speed... it feels good! I NEED SPEED!!!

This was not a good winter as last week it was snowing and often -0 celcius. It was good as the cold weather helps to keep the ice from melting which is essential for nature open ice skate ring. We had one here near home but since this week the rain has wash away all the snow and ice :( no more nature ice skating...this place used to be a place where private mini aeroplane fly and land but not when winter :)




nature ice skate path :) when the mist on air, as u skate forward, u feel like entering an infinity world... feels really awesome:)

No comments: