originally sang by David Tao. Translate by me ^^... roughly this meaning la... some lyrics i add in, some i din write (because i dunno d meaning...haha..banana ma)
The world is lika a cold dark fridge
There is no warmness in my pulse
I start questioning what is the reason for my existence
In the eyes of others Im nothing but invisible
Is it once I fail, I can never stand up?
Who is going to save this dying soul of mine?
but it changed when I meet you
Everytime I see you
I found peace in my soul
like a butterfly flying freely
I can continue living
I can find back my courage
Your love help me breath
I could breath again... I'm reborn
because you never willing to give up on me ^^
In life there is a lot of problem
Like a maze... no escape
Everytime I find an excuse to escape
but you never give up on me
Everytime I think of you
My world is bright like sunshine after rain
Butterfly flying freely in the sky
Its so beautiful... like a miracle
You bring me to a world where I can be myself
Everytime near you
I feel calm
You look into my eyes... no doubt
Your trust to me enable me to reborn.
No matter how difficult is life
I can move on because I have you
Loving me is not easy I know
You share my pain
You took my tears away... giving me only smile
I can keep going on
I can forget the past
I will cherish and always love you
Your space in my heart no one can replace
You are the one and only...
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Butterfly - Hu Die
Posted by
shiro
at
Tuesday, May 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha...nice translation oO...
next time i wanna translate chinese will find ur help :P
i like tis song ^___^
Post a Comment